Our Team and Guests are our Top Priority
The current climate has made things a little different, so please bear with us.
To help create a safe environment for everyone, we are enhancing our high standards of hygiene even further. There will also be some changes to our normal style of service ensuring everyone is safe.
These changes are in line with the UK government guidelines to help keep our guests and team safe, therefore we ask all our guests to be respectful of these policies when they visit us.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not visit our restaurant.
- Continuous Cough.
- High Temperature.
- Shortness of Breath.
- We have deep cleaned our restaurant premises, and have thorough cleaning routines taking place regularly, all day, every day.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning routines. Every table is cleaned thoroughly at the end of every guest visit.
We are encouraging contactless payments to avoid handling cash. The contactless limits for card payments have been increased to £45. Where the bill is above this amount, our chip and pin device will come in handy. These are thoroughly and regularly cleaned after each use as well.
- As the government suggests, we advise our guests to stick with your support bubbles.
- Please book online and make a reservation so it allows us to hold your details easier (name, contact email, etc.).
- Upon entry, our guests are responsible for sticking to government guidelines which include social distancing and sanitising.
- If our guests are bringing children, they are responsible for their supervision and safety.
Dining with us
- Tables will be a maximum of 4 – larger bookings will be split up but seated near each other where possible.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitisers when arriving.
Information for Guests
- If you are feeling unwell in any type of way, please do not book/enter the venue.
- We strongly encourage bookings online to limit walk-ins.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to give your name, contact, address – IF YOUR HAVE NOT BOOKED ONLINE. We will hold this information for 21 days.
- We will be ensuring there are hand sanitisers at the entry points and toilets.
- We will be running at a reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures are met.
The Bar Area
- Upon arrival please use hand sanitisers.
- We encourage people to stay seated where possible and not to walk around other tables.
- To enter and leave, please use the main doors.